Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Freedom by OSHO - Completed first book

This posting is from a half baked potato. This blog (like my other blogs) may sound illogical, funny and sometimes incomprehensible. After my 12th standard, I got an opportunity to read a full book - cover to cover. I was happy for two things. First, I completed reading a full book. If you know me, I am one of the guys who get book, read few pages and build a personal library. Never cared to pull the book back once it is arranged in my library. I buy books like manic. Secondly, I think that the book I read will take me to the ocean of knowledge, profound understanding and a better human being.

Before reading the book, I thought OSHO as just another trainer. But after reading few pages of the book, I understood the powerful thoughts and in most places, I felt that OSHO was sitting very near to me and presenting a discourse - only to me. The book talked about the social and religious conditionings. The entire books of just painted around single word "Freedom". "Freedom" seemed to be a single word when I started to read the book and after I complete the reading I understood it is the way of life. The book clearly brings out the difference between "Freedom" and "Irresponsibility". In so many places OSHO pops up so many questions. When you read it for the first time, you will never agree it (if you are conditioned in every walk of your life) and slowly you will digest it.

Oh. I forgot to tell you the book, it "Freedom" by OSHO. One of my friends gave me the book (but he got back the book) and I m planning to buy one.

Some other day, I ll be writing a blog which you can digest on "Freedom". Until then, have the freedom to explore freedom on your own.

No comments: